As evidence of its competitive pricing and technical proficiency, in 2011 CKA was awarded an 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) II Contract. Available for use by any Government agency, this contract was awarded and is administered by the General Services Administration (GSA). The 8(a) STARS GWAC is a small business set-aside contract for technology solutions. It is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies.
This contract is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
· Contract Number: #GS-06F-1159Z
· Award Date: 08/31/2011
· Constellation I; Functional Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4
· DUNS number: 177089328
· Payment terms: Net 30
· Five-year base with one five-year option
· $10 billion program ceiling
· Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
· 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
· Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
· Shortened procurement lead time
· A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor's ceiling prices